The VPFlowScope M can be readout and configured with the VPStudio 2 software. This software can be downloaded from www.vpinstruments.com.
VPStudio 2 is available for Windows.
It has been tested on version: Windows 7, 8 and 10.
2. Connect VPFlowScope to the computer
Your VPFlowScope can be connected to the computer and VPStudio 2 with USB. With VPStudio 2 you can configure and readout the device. In chapter B1.3 it is explained how to connect the VPFlowScope M to the computer.
3. Functionalities VPStudio 2
VPStudio 2 provides you with all kind of functionalities in order to communicate with your VPFlowScope M.
- All settings of your Transmitter (All chapters B).
- Readout real-time data (Chapter E2).
- Readout data logger (Chapter E4).
4. VPStudio 2 manual
A short the VPStudio 2 manual can be found in the VPStudio 2 software itself.
- In the menu click “Help”.
- Click Help File.
- An HTML window with the manual opens. Use the menu on the left to navigate.