In this chapter we will cover:
- What the reset and restart options cover.
- How to perform these actions via the Transmitter or VPStudio 2.
Factory reset: resets the device back to the factory default settings. This includes deleting all data log sessions and it can be performed via:
- VPStudio 2.
Restart: restarts the flow meter. It can be performed via:
3. Adjusting manually via the Transmitter
2.1 Factory reset
Go to the Menu >> Factory reset.
Confirm the reset by pressing up and down button simultaneously.
|Warning: a factory reset will remove all of the recorded data!|
Go to the Menu >> Restart.
Enter to start Restart.
4. Adjusting via VPStudio 2 software
Factory reset only.
In VPStudio 2 unfold the settings menu of the flow meter and select “Settings”.
Go to the last tab “Miscellaneous”:
- At Factory reset: press “Reset device to factory settings”.
- Then press “Save”.
5. Adjusting via the Internal Web Server
A factory reset is not possible via the Internal Web Server, in order to perform a factory reset use the transmitter of make use of VPStudio 2.