In this chapter we will cover:
- What the reset and restart options cover.
- How to perform these actions via the Transmitter/display or VPStudio.
Factory reset: resets the device back to the factory default settings. This includes deleting all data log sessions and it can be performed via:
Restart: restarts the flow meter. It can be performed via:
3. Adjusting manually via the Transmitter / display
3.1 Factory reset
Go to the Menu >> Factory reset.
Confirm the reset by pressing the up and down button simultaneously.
|Warning: a factory reset will remove all of the recorded data from the device!|
|Go to the Menu >> Restart.|
|Go to the Menu >> Advanced >> Reset .|
Press “Enter” to start to restart the device.
The reset option is also required when updating the display firmware.
4. Adjusting via VPStudio 2 software
Factory reset only, VPFlowScope M only.
In VPStudio 2 unfold the settings menu of the flow meter and select the “Settings” option.
Go to the last tab on the page “Miscellaneous”:
- At Factory reset: press “Reset device to factory settings”.
- Then press “Save”.
5. Next step
Now that you finished the communications settings the next step is the mechanical installation of the flow meter.